Friday, June 11, 2010

I Guess This Is Unschooling... activity 1

I thought I'd start a series of posts about unschooling. Sometimes when we do something that is child lead I'll post it. I Guess This Is Unschooling seemed like a good title for now since I'm still deschooling myself and getting use to this type of homeschooling. Here is my first I Guess This Is Unschooling post. 

Austyn was telling me, after he had baseball practice last week, that there were some boys on his team who wanted to make a boy's club. We said that it wouldn't be fair to the girls and he agreed to call the club Baseball Club instead. He wanted to make badges for the members so we got busy on the computer. I showed him how to make them and we printed them out on card stock together. Then he cut them out and him and I made little wallets for the badges. They are to look like a police badge. Once finished he paper clipped them all to the wallets.

This week he gave them to his team mates. They seemed to like them. 

And we couldn't forget Zoe.

No comments: