Tuesday, January 4, 2011

West Edmonton Mall - Take Two

 We ventured out to the mall again with relatives who are visiting. Austyn wanted to go right away and see if the Fire Breathing Dragon was working yet. It still isn't breathing fire. I hope they fix it while we are here so we can see it blow fire.

 Last time we were at the mall we saw an underground aquarium (I think that is what it is) by the seal show that we could pay to see, so we thought that was our only aquarium viewing. While walking around the mall this time, we found some large aquariums in the main areas to walk up to and view. I was amazed by this fish and how easy it was to get pictures of it.

 Here is opened it's fins and was posing for me.

 This is an angel fish.

 I think this is a parrot fish. I remember from my visit to Grand Cayman Islands.

 This is a big anemone stuck the side of the glass.

 The kids liked getting up close. They have always loved watching fish on our travels.

 Here is the zamboni clearing off the ice. 

Of course we had to visit the big play area again. It's 4 stories high and the kids just love it.

1 comment:

Jessica said...

Oh my goodness...your mall must be massive! How much fun must it be for kids to go there to shop:)