Saturday, December 18, 2010

Christmas in Boxes

We decorated for Christmas while still living out of boxes. I'm not sure you can tell from this picture but I have latex gloves on to protect the cracks and sores on my hands that I got from handling boxes and from the dry weather of the prairies.
 
We left many boxes behind last minute but brought our tree and decorations. It was a nice break from unpacking.

With how busy we were getting, a little family time was wonderful. The only thing purchased for Christmas is what Austyn got Zoe. We need to get our shopping done, and I'm pretty sure that Santa is only visiting our kids this year. They are priority.

2 comments:

l said...

What? Santa usually visits the grown-ups? I guess I have never been good enough ;)

Learning With Passion said...

Ah ha ha!! Maybe that is my problem... too naughty! :)