Friday, September 24, 2010

Squash Study

A few months ago when I decided to take advantage of lap book deals I downloaded a squash study. Our gardens are full of all kinds of squash and the kids have been bugging to pick them. So, I figured this was a good time to print it off and do the study. 

They each got their own lap book and activity printouts. The material seems to suit Zoe better. Austyn was really only interested in having the lapbook to look at and for me to read to him and he is more hands on. Zoe likes to colour and doodle and copy all of the words in the material.

We cut a squash open to look inside.

We noticed some small squash bug larvae attached to it.

Here is an adult.

P.S. Excuse the size of the images. Blogger changed their image importing program again and I can't import images like I use to be able to. So I have to copy from Flickr and the images that I can copy are the thumbnails.  


No comments: