Tuesday, August 3, 2010

July Blog Award Number 2 and Number 3

Thanks to Denise at Light, Liberty, and Learning for giving me these two awards on July 26th. 
As is the custom, I in turn must disclose 7 things about myself, and pass the award on to 7 others.  

THE AWARDS GO TO THE FOLLOWING BLOGS:

1. Discovering The Details
 
 
 
 
 
 


Please be sure to stop by and take a look at these beautiful blogs!!

SEVEN THINGS ABOUT MYSELF:
1. I was adopted as a baby
2. I love to read and research topics like parenting, metaphysics, spirituality, challenging societal norms, nature, homeschooling, and more
3. I am a Graphic Designer and use to work at a large corporation as Creative Director but I gave it up when my first was born and never looked back
4. We are a drag racing family. My husband races a Mustang modified only for racing.
5. We unschool our kids
6. We have lived in many homes and moved all over and love to travel. Now we have considered roadschooling as a possible option.
7. I love Sushi and so do my kids. Yes... that includes the raw fish! :)

4 comments:

Rana said...

Thank you for the awards. Wow I think road schooling would be a very exciting adventure. Congrats on getting your awards!

Hullabaloo Homestead said...

Thank you so much! You are very sweet! We too think about roadschooing. It would be so so fun I think. Four kids, two adults, a dog, and a cat. Yup. It would be fun. That is so interesting that your husband drag races. Your kids must love to watch him race!!

:)Lisa

~Leslie said...

Congratulations to you!!! They are well deserved!

Thanks for sharing them with me as well. I'm always surprised and honored to find that others get something from what I share. I'm very grateful!

xo

Barb said...

Thanks for the award, I enjoyed looking around your blog this morning as well. Have a great year.