Tuesday, August 3, 2010

July Blog Award Number 1

There are awards going around again. I received three, but am a bit slow about posting about them. 

 
The first award was A Blog With Substance Award from Alex at Serendipity Home School on July 18th. 

Here are the Award Rules, if you find yourself the recipient of this award. I hope you will pass it along!



•Thank the blogger who awarded it to you.
Thanks Alex! I love your blog as well!


•Sum up your blogging philosophy, motivation, and experience using ten (10) words.
Blogging is a creative way to share our homeschooling adventures.


•Pass it on to 10 other blogs which you feel have real substance.

It was very hard to pick. I read so many blogs and I'm sure there are others I follow often and love. Everyone does such a great job of blogging. Here are my 10 choices, in alphabetical order:

1. Adventures of the Canadian Family Robinson

2. Almost Unschoolers

3. F-Yeah Unschooling

4. Free Range Living

5. Journey Into Unschooling

6. Living Life Without Limits

7. My Corner

8. Roadways

9. The Organic Sister

10. Unschooling - Let the Earth be our Classroom

Enjoy checking out these blogs. I hope you love them as much as I do!

4 comments:

Tara W. said...

Thank you!!

Unknown said...

Thanks for the award and for your comments. I commented on my blog, but in case you don't see it, I wanted to repeat it here.

An Almost Unschooling Mom said...

Thanks so much!

Cheryl said...

Thank you so much! I look forward to checking out the other blogs on your list.