Wednesday, December 15, 2010

I hope to be up and running again soon.

We have moved across Canada and are temporarily (for now) residing in Edmonton, Alberta. We have chosen to not open my computer, but to have me work on the kids computer. It's a whole new world from my nice old Macintosh with all of the old, bells and whistles graphics software. I expected that there'd be some adjustment on my part, but I've not had a chance to try yet. We are missing parts of the other desk so only my hubby's desk has been assembled and set up with his computer. The kids have been falling to sleep in our bed and so I can't use that computer while they go to bed. This leaves only the day time to work on the blog or anything else I want to and with two small children that seems like an impossibility. So, I take pictures and want to share but can't, yet. Hopefully I can find a temporary solution until the rest of the pieces of that desk reappear.

No comments: