Monday, July 5, 2010

Book Sharing Monday - Water Boy

Water Boy by David McPhail is a book about a little boy who has special powers when it comes to water. 

It all started one day when his teacher informed the class "You are water".

At first he had many questions and was a bit afraid of water, but then he started to notice special powers that he had with water.

After conduction water experiments he was able to help the water around his area in a magical way.

We really like the illustrations and the ideas that this little boy has about his questions, fears, and special powers peak the interest of my kids.


1 comment:

Serena said...

I LOVE this book and it's only a matter of time before I get to putting this on my blog too. We have our own copy and I love the fabric cover. This a beautiful and magical book full possibilities!

(I found this post link from you LinkWithin for today--in case you were curious-- I recognised the cover)