Monday, May 31, 2010

Book Sharing Monday

I've been choosing many books that are geared to Austyn and thought I'd do some books that were meant for Zoe or are her favourites. The Queen's Feet by Sarah Ellis is a book that I picked out at our local library because it reminded me of Zoe. She is always wearing the strangest things on her feet. They are always getting into trouble. The Queen's Feet do the same! 

The Queen's feet didn't behave in a royal way at all. They wanted to do everything and wear everything that wasn't what a queen would wear or do.

The picture above reminds me of Zoe because she loves to wear long stockings with holes in the big toes. 

 Just like the Queen, Zoe's feet are always getting into trouble.

The following quote is from the picture just above. 

Once Queen Daisy had to be polite to a whole garden full of ladies in large hats. That day the royal feet made the queen walk righ out of her shoes and right into a pond where the goldfish tickled her toes.

Did her feet ever learn to behave? I am referring to the queen now. I guess you'll just have to read the book to find out. 

It turned out that, as I suspected, Zoe really loved this book! It will be a hit in our home for some time to come, I think.  

As for Zoe's feet... ironically, while I took the pictures for this book review her feet were enjoying themselves. So, I took a picture of her feet to add here.

See! There they go again! However, I just have to love those wonderful feet!

1 comment:

l said...

very cute!
you don't have to add the title of the book on the link or in your post title..that's just what I have been doing so I can find the one I need quickly..