Friday, January 14, 2011

this moment - my first one!

{this moment}

*** *** *** 
{this moment} - A Friday ritual. A single photo - no words - capturing a moment from the week. A simple, special, extraordinary moment. A moment I want to pause, savor and remember.


 I missed this last week, so here it is this week. I assume it can be anything we see in our lives, not just our kids.This is the day before our snow storm. These men were cleaning the snow off the roof just in time to get 20 cm more. We think he had a belt holding him on the roof, but couldn't be sure. As far as I know, nobody was harmed in the taking of this photo. LOL!

If you would like to see what others have posted or if you would like to join in here is the link to SouleMama's Blog:
http://www.soulemama.com/soulemama/2011/01/this-moment.html

No comments: