Monday, February 15, 2010

Downtown Disney


  
  
Our main reason for going to Downtown Disney was for the Legos. Austsyn is such a huge fan of Legos and the Lego Video Games! The picture just above is a close up of one of the squirrels who reside in one of the large lego statues outside the store.

  
 
Since we didn't go to Magic Kingdom this visit it was nice for Zoe to be declared a princess. She got to go in the princess parade with other princesses and got a free ride on the carousel at the end. 

“Life itself is the most wonderful fairy tale.” ~ Hans Christian Andersen

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Of all the things you did, I must admit this is my favorite! I'm a HUGE, HUGE, HUGE Lego fan! My son and I have all the Lego video games too! (My fave is Lego Indiana Jones, the first one - my son's fave is Lego Rock Band.)

What a fabulous trip!