Friday, March 1, 2013

Creativity In Many Forms

 When you think of creativity, it could mean art or maybe drama. Maybe you think of someone writing a song. Maybe a creative story? Oh and there is dance! You have to admit... it comes in many forms. If we just let those creative juices flow naturally when they emerge, who knows what could happen. I think that living without school, my kids get more creative freedom in their lives. I can't even share everything here that they do creatively. Their lives are rich with it because they have much more free time compared to the kids who need to stay in their seat at school. My kids dance, act out plays, dress-up, play games they invented, and the list goes on.This is a picture on a table cloth at a restaurant, drawn by Zoe.

 This is a tattoo she did on my arm. 

 This is her taking pictures at a hockey game. I must say that her clothes were also creative that day.

Everyone is creative in some way or another, even if we don't realize it. Some of us are more on the expressive, artistic end of the creativity spectrum (Zoe) and others are on the more innovative/scientific end of it. This is Austyn taking video of snow melting on the deck. It sounds so simple, but I have to agree with him! It looked REALLY COOL!!

No comments: