Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Day Camp

 It kind of felt like the first day of school. The first day of day camp EVER was a bit scary and also exciting for them.

We never really believed in sending our kids away to school or camps or even to a babysitter, unless there was a good reason. Well, I guess there is a good reason, but still... We tried to get a babysitter for a few days each week in the summer, but that fell through. So, we signed them up for a day camp. Austyn didn't even want to sign up, but now they both absolutely love it! It makes it so much easier to drop them off when we know they enjoy it so much.

While they are at camp I'm helping my hubby work on a part of our business. He works on a contract all day, while I work on our other work. This will help us so that we don't have to move someday, if the contract ever ends. That could be a long time from now, but we have learned the hard way that it's always better to be prepared. I'm a bit out of practice so things are going slowly, but I'll get there.

Here are the t-shirts they tie-died at the camp. They turned out great!

No comments: