Friday, January 21, 2011

this moment - more snow coming

{this moment}

*** *** *** 
{this moment} - A Friday ritual. A single photo - no words - capturing a moment from the week. A simple, special, extraordinary moment. A moment I want to pause, savor and remember.

This is a neighbour preparing for more snow. We just keep getting more and more snow and none of it is melting.

If you would like to see what other pictures have been posted or if you would like to join in on the fun here is the link to SouleMama's Blog:
http://www.soulemama.com/soulemama/2011/01/this-moment.html


1 comment:

Mz.Elle said...

Smart neighbor! I don't think I'd have ever thought to do that. Mind you I've never lived anywhere that gets this much SNOW!
I sure hope the tales are true, that this is an unusual event:)