Monday, November 23, 2009

Chalk Pastel Pictures


 
Today, while we were waiting for friends to visit us for a play date the kids were so eager that I wanted to keep their minds off of it for a while. To do this I suggested we do some drawing and we could use my "special" pencils. I have some chalk pastel pencils that I pulled out for us to use. We sat down in our basement and drew away in our art books. They seemed to really enjoy it. Above I organized the pictures to be under the child that drew it. So, Zoe's picture shows and then her drawings and then Austyn's picture and then his drawings.  I love the imagination in my kids. They draw such imaginative pictures!


“A picture is worth a thousand words.”~Napoleon Bonaparte

2 comments:

l said...

I love kids drawings! they always are so much fun!

Kaat said...

Love them! So much to see, figure out...

Amie loves pastels, they run so smoothly and leave thick, vibrant colors. Oh, and I know what that means "Mama's pencils" and "Mama's paint". Doesn't last long...